NRF SVP Cantrell reveals her top commercials from Super Bowl XLVII
As our survey showed before the big game, over three quarters of Americans look to ads during the Super Bowl as entertainment. And whether they're heartfelt or comical, the buzz of which brand's tactics "won the night" often rivals fans' excitement for the winning team.
After she had a full day to digest the commercials (and the snacks), NRF Senior Vice President Vicki Cantrell spoke with Fox 5 DC's Shawn Yancy to share her take on the three most effective ads from Super Bowl Sunday. As Shop.org's go-to thought-leader, it's no surprise an ad with a digital twist made her list.
Super Bowl Commercials
Shop.org's Vicki Cantrell shares her top picks on FOX 5 News.
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities