NRF's 2011 Loss Prevention Conference kicks off in Dallas
It's true. Everything, including the networking at this week's Loss Prevention Conference, is bigger (and better) in Texas.
LP industry leaders from across the country flew south today to catch the opening reception for NRF's biggest and best Loss Prevention Conference to date. Held at the Gaylord Texan's Texas Station Sports Bar, attendees were spotted marking up their LP '11 program guides, chatting with Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and tuning in for the Dallas Mavericks win over the Miami Heat, which sprawled across the length of the room on a jumbo T.V. any sports lover would be jealous of.
It's truly a good night to be in Dallas.
Why it's important to keep an eye on consumer electronics spending. http://t.co/OwyCwEanVm1 day ago
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities