A night of gaming at the Shop.org Annual Summit
It was another record-breaking year at the Shop.org 2011 Annual Summit with over 4,000 attendees, 100+ speakers, 26+ sessions, and most importantly – a few days of networking and fun with the digital retailing community.
This year, Shop.org hosted a cocktail reception and dinner at Jillian’s Boston, just steps away from Fenway Park. Attendees enjoyed a few hours away from the bustling convention center with hours of bowling, ping pong, pool and, of course, networking. For those that missed it (or those that want to see if they can catch themselves in a photo) we’ve included a video highlighting the evening, all thanks to our sponsor X.commerce.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers