A night of gaming at the Shop.org Annual Summit
It was another record-breaking year at the Shop.org 2011 Annual Summit with over 4,000 attendees, 100+ speakers, 26+ sessions, and most importantly – a few days of networking and fun with the digital retailing community.
This year, Shop.org hosted a cocktail reception and dinner at Jillian’s Boston, just steps away from Fenway Park. Attendees enjoyed a few hours away from the bustling convention center with hours of bowling, ping pong, pool and, of course, networking. For those that missed it (or those that want to see if they can catch themselves in a photo) we’ve included a video highlighting the evening, all thanks to our sponsor X.commerce.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts