If losing weight will be one of your New Year’s resolutions, you’re probably vowing to exercise more and watch what you eat. Make correct portion size easy with the Perfect Portions Digital Scale + Nutrition Facts Display.
With information on nearly 2,000 foods gathered from the U.S. Department of Agriculture in its database and 99 customizable entries, the scale calculates weight and percent of daily value for calories, fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, sodium, fiber and protein.
The scale is small, easy to fit anywhere in the kitchen and sanitary, since there are no indentations that would collect food. The display is easy to read, showing nutrition facts in familiar food label form.
The only thing Perfect Portions doesn’t do is account for secret ingredients – so the nutritional information for your aunt’s famous fudge may differ somewhat from the USDA’s. It’s not foolproof, but for an average retail price of $50, Perfect Portions is perhaps the best portion control device on the market.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts