Many people have ditched their landlines and are exclusively using cell phones. The problem is the missing link between the portability of smartphones and the functionality and comfort of desk phones.
Now, thanks to Native Union, you can find a series of headsets and desktop plug-in devices that turn a mobile phone into a traditional phone through both wired and wireless options.
For the ultimate desktop phone, check out the MM02u Curve Dock ($79.99), which allows two lines on two devices. For something really cool, check out the POP Phone rotary phone handle ($29.90), which comes in 14 colors.
All of the headsets are compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. And, as more studies warn of the potential radiation hazards from long-term cell phone use, Native Union’s headsets could be beneficial to your health. A test report from TUV Rheinland found that use of the handsets reduced radiation exposure by 99 percent.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts