STORES’ annual predictions feature is the result of months spent absorbing and processing the insights of numerous retail experts. STORES wishes to acknowledge the individuals and organizations who generously shared their time and views on key topics, knowing all the while that we were not planning to provide direct attribution. We are, as always, grateful for their assistance.
Special thanks to: Ricardo Alvar, 24 Seven; Gerry Festa, Aruba Networks; Al Ferrara, BDO USA’s Retail & Consumer Products Practice; Rich Milgram, Beyond.com; Tara Hunt, Buyosphere; Deborah Weinswig, Citi Research; Chris Ensey, Dunbar Armored; Victor Ho, FiveStars; Sucharita Mulpuru, Forrester; Jeff Roster, Gartner; Dan Cobley, Google; Mindy Grossman, HSN; Tim Tang and Ricardo Belmar, Hughes Network Systems; Jill Puleri, Paul Papas and Michael Haydock, IBM; Greg Girard, IDC Retail Insights; Jon Stine, Intel; Wayne Usie, JDA; Bryan Gildenberg, Kantar Retail; Liz Moughan, Kronos; Vicki Cantrell and Tom Litchford, NRF; David Dorf and Michael Webster, Oracle; Gary Penn, QuikSilver; Will Roche, Raymark; Brian Kilcourse, Retail Systems Research; Lori Schafer, SAS; Sean Cook, ShopVisible; James Freshwater, Workplace; Wendy Liebmann, WSL Strategic Research; AJB Software; Capgemini; GE Capital CFO survey; Interbrand Design Forum; RetailNext; SAP.
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service
- Three ways Macy’s has reduced friction for customers
- Expectations of stronger job growth should light a fire under retail sales for the rest of the year
- SoulPancake’s lessons for creating loveable, sharable video content
- A Look Back at Milestones in Recent Internet History