Retail's BIG Show 2013 welcomes attendees from more than 70 countries
Before NRF's 102nd Annual Convention & EXPO kicks off officially this morning, attendees from around the world gathered last night for the International Reception at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
This year, Retail's BIG Show welcomes the most international attendees in the event's history—more than 5,600 attendees from over 70 countries.
Global retailing is sure to be a hot topic at the event, which features two keynotes with a global focus. Sunday's keynote (available to watch live from the event), features senior executives from the Spanish apparel retailer Mango and food retailer Delhaize Belguim, while U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan will address retailers on Monday.
To see just how far some of our attendees come to network with retail experts from around the world, explore the latest solutions from more than 450 exhibitors in the EXPO halls, and learn about what's next for this industry, watch this short video.
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities