Samsung Series 7 SC770 Touch Monitor
Set to hit stores in the first quarter of 2013, the new Samsung Series 7 Touch (SC770) premium monitor will bring multi-touch display capabilities to Windows 8 users. The first touch display made specifically for Microsoft operating systems, the 24-in. monitor offers 180-degree viewing angles; users can also tilt the monitor 90 degrees to allow viewing in portrait or landscape modes, and forward and backward 60 degrees to ensure proper ergonomic placement.
One of the first of its kind, it provides support for up to 10 points of simultaneous multi-touch, meaning users can rotate, drag, tap and select on-screen objects with nothing but their fingertips. The monitor also has a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, which is up to five times that of a standard monitor.
As of press time, pricing and an exact release date had yet to be announced.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts