Samsung Series 7 SC770 Touch Monitor
Set to hit stores in the first quarter of 2013, the new Samsung Series 7 Touch (SC770) premium monitor will bring multi-touch display capabilities to Windows 8 users. The first touch display made specifically for Microsoft operating systems, the 24-in. monitor offers 180-degree viewing angles; users can also tilt the monitor 90 degrees to allow viewing in portrait or landscape modes, and forward and backward 60 degrees to ensure proper ergonomic placement.
One of the first of its kind, it provides support for up to 10 points of simultaneous multi-touch, meaning users can rotate, drag, tap and select on-screen objects with nothing but their fingertips. The monitor also has a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, which is up to five times that of a standard monitor.
As of press time, pricing and an exact release date had yet to be announced.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered