A Shoe-in for Success?
Truth or Dare: Most things the Material Girl touches turn to gold. Answer: Truth.
Madonna has dabbled in clothes, accessories, lingerie and fragrances. Now comes news that the pop icon has teamed with Aldo footwear to design her own shoe collection. Word has it that she will kickstart her newest venture this fall at select venues, including U.K. department store Selfridges.
Madonna’s long-time stylist, Arianne Phillips, who has been working on the collection, told WWD: “Her fingers are really on this brand. The first thing I did was remind her of all the shoes she wore over the years, and we took the styles that we can’t live without…You can always depend on her to bring her style and provocateur quality, but she also has a very feminine perspective.”
The collection will reportedly include 60 styles from boots to high heels that will range in price from $89 to $349.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC152 days ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered