A Shoe-in for Success?
Truth or Dare: Most things the Material Girl touches turn to gold. Answer: Truth.
Madonna has dabbled in clothes, accessories, lingerie and fragrances. Now comes news that the pop icon has teamed with Aldo footwear to design her own shoe collection. Word has it that she will kickstart her newest venture this fall at select venues, including U.K. department store Selfridges.
Madonna’s long-time stylist, Arianne Phillips, who has been working on the collection, told WWD: “Her fingers are really on this brand. The first thing I did was remind her of all the shoes she wore over the years, and we took the styles that we can’t live without…You can always depend on her to bring her style and provocateur quality, but she also has a very feminine perspective.”
The collection will reportedly include 60 styles from boots to high heels that will range in price from $89 to $349.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service