Sneak peek! See who's on the ballot for Shop.org's Board of Directors
It’s August. If you are in France, you are probably enjoying a month-long vacation. Here at Shop.org, we are gearing up for our Board of Directors elections.
Here’s how it works: We received dozens of applications from retailers and non-retailers to vie for five open retail seats and four open non-retail seats. On July 11, the nominating committee (a subset of the Shop.org Board) met to finalize the ballot.
On August 15, we will begin online voting. If you are the voting member in your company, you will receive an email from me with a unique URL that will allow you to vote. Voting ends on August 27. The new elected Board members will be announced on September 6, and the newly constituted Shop.org Board (returning and new directors) will meet in Boston on September 12.
For your information I have listed the names and companies of everyone on the ballot. In the next couple of weeks you will see more information on all these folks on the Shop.org blog.
I encourage all voting members to vote. Shop.org works best when we can be “by the member, for the member,” and voting to get a strong Board in place really helps everyone.
If you have a question about who in your company is the Shop.org voting member, please email Sara Greene at email@example.com or give her a call at 202-626-8113.
Shop.org Board of Directors — 2011 Election Ballot
- Miki Berardelli (incumbent—Tory Burch)
- Michael Crotty (Nordstrom)
- Allan Dick (Vintage Tub & Bath)
- Pinny Gniwisch (incumbent—Ice.com)
- Christopher Ladd (lululemon)
- Rich Last (incumbent—jcpenney.com)
- John Lazarchic (incumbent—PETCO)
- MJ Murphy (incumbent—Cole Haan)
- Simon Rodrigue (Travelocity)
- John Seebeck (Crate and Barrel)
- David Brussin (Monetate)
- Kasey Lobaugh (Deloitte)
- Rob Schmults (Intent Media)
- Daniel Schock (Google)
- Tony Stockill (Javelin)
- Scott Silverman (ifeelgoods.com)
- Scot Wingo (ChannelAdvisor)
- Bernardine Wu (FitForCommerce)