Sony SmartWatch 2
Sony’s SmartWatch 2 is the next phase in personal technology. The multifunctional message notification device comes with an Android interface and is built in a water-resistant design.
The device can be a second screen for an Android smartphone, serving as a watch, notifier and phone remote control. With the SmartWatch 2, users can take phone calls, control PowerPoint presentations, use GPS, read e-mails and track fitness.
SmartWatch 2 features high resolution for sharper viewing, better visibility even in sunlight, longer battery life, more intuitive interface and a wide range of pre-installed and recommended apps. The device, which was released last month, sells for $200.
- Judge Rejects Retailers' Challenge to 'Ambush' Union Elections
- Congress Gives Highway Funding Another Short Kick Down the Road
- The delight of a dinosaur: inspiration for improving the customer experience
- August is the Time to 'Keep That Drumbeat Going' on Internet Sales Tax
- Veteran Massachusetts Retailers President Honored for Service