Sony SmartWatch 2
Sony’s SmartWatch 2 is the next phase in personal technology. The multifunctional message notification device comes with an Android interface and is built in a water-resistant design.
The device can be a second screen for an Android smartphone, serving as a watch, notifier and phone remote control. With the SmartWatch 2, users can take phone calls, control PowerPoint presentations, use GPS, read e-mails and track fitness.
SmartWatch 2 features high resolution for sharper viewing, better visibility even in sunlight, longer battery life, more intuitive interface and a wide range of pre-installed and recommended apps. The device, which was released last month, sells for $200.
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC151 day ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered