Strutting its Latin Feathers
Pollo Campero, the world’s largest Latin Chicken restaurant chain, recently debuted a completely updated store design, expanded menu and new service model in a strategic bid to win over more American consumers.
Working with Interbrand Design Forum, the decision was made to focus on “Fresh Latin Flavors.” The newest iteration of restaurant brings this concept to life with a focus on the flavorful food, passion and heritage of Pollo Campero’s Latin roots.
The first new restaurant opened in Webster, Texas, in October; two additional locations are expected to open in the Houston area by the end of the year. The updated menu will offer a larger selection of empanadas, salads and sandwiches, but executives insist that Pollo Campero’s famous fried and grilled chicken will remain the “stars.”
Gilts Cowan: telling stories in a unique ways- like stilettos by state where they used sales data to report avg heel height by state. #GRC156 hours ago
Gilt's Cowan: What matters for Gen Y? It's about taking old retail themes but rethinking in the context of digital. #GRC156 hours ago
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered