The best of Retail's BIG Show 2012
The 2012 NRF Annual Convention & EXPO was easily the largest event in our 101-year history, with "more" being a common theme. More than 25,500 retail industry professionals attended from 78 countries around the world. Attendees absorbed new research, case studies and industry insights at 126 educational sessions. And more than 400 exhibitors delighted people on the EXPO floor with technologies that are reinventing the industry.
Retail's BIG Show 2012 was also our most successful event, not just by the numbers, but by the palpable energy and optimism felt everywhere from the EXPO floor to the Super Sessions. With retailers finding innovative ways to empower customers, expand across the globe and erase the lines between online, mobile and in-store retail, the coming year will be an exciting one for retail. We can't wait to see how much farther retail has come at next year's BIG Show.
Watch the video below for highlights from Retail's BIG Show 2012. We'll see you next year!
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities