The very best in customer service for 2011
Long before retailers were discussing mobile, the internet, or even barcodes, they were talking about customer service. That mainstay of the retail industry continues to be as important as it ever - and the industry continues to recognize and honor those that do it best.
During this year's Annual Retail Industry Luncheon at Retail's BIG Show, the results were announced for the 2011 NRF Foundation/American Express Customers’ Choice Survey. Over 9,000 consumers were asked which retailer they thought delivers the best customer service overall. Similar to last year's results, the top ten represent a breadth of the retail industry. From pure-play Amazon.com to 100+ year-old Nordstrom, it's clear that customer service is important to every kind of retailer. This year's video reveals the top ten winners and explains why each of them stood out to consumers.
Why it's important to keep an eye on consumer electronics spending. http://t.co/OwyCwEanVm2 days ago
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities