Top Halloween costumes for adults, kids and pets in 2012
2012 is set to be a record year for Halloween celebrants. According to an NRF survey released earlier this week, not only will more Americans get into the spooky spirit by celebrating the holiday, they’re also set to spend more. On the top of many of their lists: the perfect costume.
Today, NRF released its 2012 Top Costumes survey conducted by BIGinsight which pinpoints the most popular Halloween costumes for adults, kids and pets. Additionally, our survey asked consumers where they looked for costume inspiration – and the results show that while retail stores, online searches and ideas from family and friends are still king, social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter are gaining an edge.
You can download the full data of our survey here or take a peek at our infographic below to see how the stats lined up.
Love this infographic? Share it on your site using the embed code below.
Why it's important to keep an eye on consumer electronics spending. http://t.co/OwyCwEanVm2 days ago
- How Nordstrom’s culture and values support career and company growth
- At Nordstrom, attracting top talent feeds an obsession with service and technology
- Small Business Spotlight: Stitch Factory
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities