Tractor Supply Goes Hollywood
Tractor Supply Co. is playing a leading role on a new reality TV show, but fans of the retail chain don’t need to worry that the company will trade in the John Deere for a Maserati any time soon.
Tractor Supply Co. and GRIT magazine have teamed up to share their rural know-how in a new television show, “Tough GRIT.” The weekly 30-minute program debuted last month on Rural Free Delivery-TV (RFD-TV).
John Wendler, Tractor Supply’s senior vice president of marketing, believes the show is a great platform to demonstrate how the retailer can help viewers tackle the challenges of the “Out Here” lifestyle. Wendler reports that each episode mixes information, humor and competitive challenges to help viewers tackle common DIY projects. Topics range from mending different types of fencing to loading cattle and shearing sheep. Each week, Team Tractor Supply squares off against Team GRIT, with the teams judged on efficiency, accuracy and safety. The winner of each challenge can earn up to $1,000 in Tractor Supply gift cards.
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers
- Career and family: You can have it all in Kentucky
- 7 questions about America’s credit card system answered