There are currently no custom webinar opportunities available.
See current sponsorship opportunities here.
Be part of industry-changing conversations with key retailers
The retail industry continues to evolve and adapt during the COVID-19 pandemic. To better meet the need of the industry and our members, NRF now provides two virtual content series: Supply Chain Lunch & Learn and NRF Retail Reimagined webinar series.
Sponsors of these virtual webinars not only take part in the event but also help shape important conversations while getting their brand in front of the right retailers at the right time.
The NRF Supply Chain Lunch and Learn webinar series focuses on areas including supply chain, transportation, logistics, operations and sustainability. Prospective retail attendees include key supply chain, operations and sustainability roles at the Director level and above.
Topics include the future of retail supply chain and last-mile delivery, sustainability in retail and port congestion.
The Retail Reimagined webinars series looks at pressing industry issues around innovation and technology, consumer trends and seasonal analysis, diversity, equity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and more. Prospective retail attendees include decision makers at the Director level and above, including marketing, digital, merchandising, operations, finance, DE&I and CSR roles.
Webinar topics include the latest industry research, holiday trends and evolving customer dynamics shaping retail technology.
NRF Webinars are available to NRF members for $15,000 and to non-members for $17,500.
Sponsor may make introductory remarks, subject to NRF approval
Sponsor may suggest ideas for topics, subject to NRF approval
Sponsor may secure retail speaker or moderator and will collaborate with NRF content team to finalize, subject to NRF approval
Social media reaches across 220,000+ followers
Organic posts with sponsor recognition on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter channels
Paid social posts with sponsor recognition on select social media channels which can include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Post-event clip sharing (dependent on speaker approval) and thanking sponsor
Emails reaching thousands of retail industry professionals
- 2-3 invitation emails with sponsor logo, reaching a minimum of 40,000 industry professionals (audience size will vary based on webinar topic and content)
- Includes copy and a link to the page of sponsor’s choice
- Highlighted in NRF Retail Leaders Update, reaching 12,000 retail executives
- Brand mention in copy
- Highlighted in NRF's SmartBrief newsletters, reaching 75,000+ retail professionals
- Brand mention in copy
- Highlighted in NRF Insider, reaching more than 25,000 retail professionals
- Webinar promotion at NRF’s discretion in NRF Retail Advocacy Roundup, reaching 2,000 engaged retail advocates and policy leaders
- Confirmation email with sponsor recognition
- Reminder email with sponsor recognition
- “Thank you for attending” email with sponsor logo
- “You missed it” marketing email with sponsor logo
Promoted throughout NRF.com, including on:
Dedicated event listing page with sponsor logo
Coming soon: Included on NRF Event List throughout website
Featured on Zoom platform
Logo and brand placement on registration and confirmation pages
Logo on title slide or platform during event
Moderator or speaker will thank sponsor
Live webinar redirects at the end to sponsor’s website
Webinar made available through NRF On Demand on NRF.com for 6+ months, including brand name on landing page and logo on title slide
Promotion of On Demand version through social media, SmartBrief, and NRF.com
- Sponsor recognition in any editorial coverage of webinar
Sample companies represented at NRF webinars include:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Crate & Barrel
- J.Crew Group Inc.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- Tractor Supply Company
- Walgreen’s Boots Alliance
Previous webinar attendees are retail leaders with titles including:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Executive Vice President
- Senior Vice President
- Senior Counsel
- Vice President
- Senior Director
Interested? Don’t delay.
Reach out to Tami Sakell, VP, Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more specifics about this unique opportunity for your brand.