NRF's annual Easter survey collects consumer data about the spring holiday. NRF has been conducting its annual Easter survey since 2003 to see how consumers will spend for and celebrate during the popular spring holiday.
How U.S. adult consumers plan to celebrate the holiday.
- 2022: 3 Ways parents are making Easter special
- 2021: A look at the Easter consumer
- 2020: How consumers are celebrating Easter amid a pandemic
- 2019: 3 ways younger consumers are embracing Easter
- 2018: Easter spending expected to be second highest in NRF survey history
- 2017: A later Easter is expected to bring record spending
- 2016: Americans anticipate spending more than ever on Easter this year
- 2015: Consumers on the hunt for candy, new spring apparel this Easter
Results of the Easter spending survey are released each year prior to the holiday.