Developed in partnership with Forrester Research and Bizrate Insights, the 2016 “State of Retailing Online” study provides an overview of metrics from the past year as well as digital retailers’ key priorities for the coming year. The report also details the role of mobile in e-commerce and how merchants are investing in their mobile presence.
Key questions include:
- How do gross online sales for fiscal year 2015 compare with last year?
- How are key benchmarks such as site conversion and abandonment, average order value and repeat customer rate, as well as marketing, customer service and fulfillment costs per order, performing versus last year?
- What are the top three initiatives and priorities for online retail business in 2016?
- How will investment in mobile initiatives for smartphones and tablets change in 2016?
- Which mobile site features and functions are retail businesses investing in this year for smartphones and tablets?
- Who owns the mobile strategy and management in retail businesses?
SORO 2016 is a free download for members and is available for non-members to purchase from Forrester Research. Learn more about NRF membership.