The newest joint study from Shop.org and Forrester Research, The State of Retailing Online 2016 survey addresses marketing and merchandising priorities. This study includes:
- The fastest growing marketing tactics this year
- The mobile marketing tactics that provide direct ROI
- The area of personalization that causes the most struggle
- The paid social media networks driving the highest conversions
- The leading merchandising priorities in 2016
The State Of Retailing Online research series, which provides retail professionals with annual industry benchmarks of marketing and business investment and activities, surveyed 70 companies in June and July 2016.
SORO 2016 is a free download for members and will be available for non-members to purchase from Forrester Research after October 28, 2016.