Email Marketing: Best Practices and Retail Case Studies
Floating Share Widget
Floating Rate Widget
RATE THIS ARTICLE
BE THE FIRST TO RATE THIS ARTICLE
Email marketing continues to be a work horse for retailers. When done right, email marketing should represent 25% or more of every online retailer’s revenue attribution. As we reach the tipping point where nearly half of all messages are opened on mobile devices, email marketing must evolve just to keep up with the mobilized consumer.
Join our panel of experts as they share what retailers should have in place in order to maximize revenue opportunities for the email channel. Speakers will dive into best practices and share examples of specific topics including mobile email optimization, email testing, and more.
- Monthly Economic Review: Consumers are in the driver’s seat
- If you build it, they will come: How Millennial homebuyers influence retail trends
- 3 web design mistakes that are costing your e-commerce site money
- ‘Eyes Only’ Visa Document Says PIN is Safer Than Signature
- The Benefits of Global Trade for U.S. Retailers, Workers and Their Customers