Exclusively for NRF retail members
NRF’s Workplace Harassment Training Course, designed specifically by and for retailers, demonstrates concepts with retail-specific examples that use scenarios in stores, restaurants, and fulfillment and distribution centers.
The online course helps to train associates on understanding, recognizing, reporting, and addressing sexual harassment in the workplace.
The course is available to download as packaged files for AICC compliant learning management systems (LMS). Retailers must have a LMS configured for AICC format in order to access this download.
- Awareness and understanding of sexual harassment
- Recognizing sexual harassment in the workplace
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Responsibilities in preventing and addressing sexual harassment
- Includes scenarios relevant for non-management retail associates working in stores, restaurants, and fulfillment and distribution centers
- Accessible via laptops, store terminals, tablets and phones
- 1 hour, interactive training
- Customizable course guide template to distribute state law summaries, company policies, resources and other relevant information as part of the training
- Customizable branding, look-and-feel
- Knowledge checks
- Low-bandwidth option
- English and Spanish versions