Exclusively for NRF retail members
NRF’s Workplace Harassment Training Course, designed specifically by and for retailers, demonstrates concepts with retail-specific examples that use scenarios in stores, restaurants, and fulfillment and distribution centers.
The online course helps to train associates on understanding, recognizing, reporting, and addressing sexual harassment in the workplace.
The course is available to download as packaged files for AICC, SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 compliant learning management systems (LMS). Retailers must have a LMS configured for AICC, SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 format in order to access this download.
- Awareness and understanding of sexual harassment
- Recognizing sexual harassment in the workplace
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Responsibilities in preventing and addressing sexual harassment
- Includes scenarios relevant for non-management retail associates working in stores, restaurants, and fulfillment and distribution centers
- Accessible via laptops, store terminals, tablets and phones
- 1 hour, interactive training
- Customizable course guide template to distribute state law summaries, company policies, resources and other relevant information as part of the training
- Customizable branding, look-and-feel
- Knowledge checks
- Low-bandwidth option
- English and Spanish versions
How to access the Retailer Workplace Harassment Training:
Only NRF retail members have free access to this course. To download course files, members must create a MyNRF account and log-in to the account. Check your company’s NRF membership status and create your free MyNRF account here.
If you already have an account and are logged in, you can confirm here that your profile is up-to-date to download the files more quickly.