Retail Advocate Town Halls (virtual)
Sponsor Fee: $5,000 per Event and $15,000 exclusive (for the series)
Purpose: NRF’s Retail Advocates Town Hall program convenes retailers for exclusive conversations with key policymakers on retail’s future in public policy.
When: Four events throughout 2021
- Q2: June/July 2021 – Congressional Black Caucus*
- Q3 – New Democrat Coalition*
- Q4 – House Ways and Means Committee*
Target Audience: NRF will invite targeted groups of retailers and numbers will vary for each event. We intend to have an audience greater than our in-person RAS events (50 -100+). Targeted audiences for each event are outlined below:
- June/July 2021 – Congressional Black Caucus*
- Black-owned business owners, DE&I retail professionals, any retailer interested in connecting with this group of lawmakers
- September/October 2021 – New Democrat Coalition*
- NRF council and committee members, small retailers, any retailer interested in connecting with this group of lawmakers
- November/December 2021 – House Ways and Means Committee*
- NRF Policy Council, Taxation Committee, retail tax professionals and any retailer interested in connecting with this group of lawmakers
Format: Provide the virtual fly-in experience, curated live panel discussions with NRF policy team, conversations with lawmakers, tell retail’s story.
Event Schedule: 1.5 hour - Two-hour program (proposed)
- Welcome & Introductions – NRF Staff & retailer co-host – 10 minutes
- Sponsor Presentation – 5 minutes
Policy Panel Discussion – Review of critical public policy issues affecting retail sector by NRF staff – 15 minutes
- Remarks by Members of Congress – 60 minutes (depending on delegation size)
- Closing Remarks – NRF Staff – 5 minutes
Logo recognition: logo on the power point slides, sponsor is welcome to provide an e-gift to attendees which NRF will send on behalf of sponsor, as well as pre and post-event emails to registered participants (sent by NRF). These will include a banner ad for the sponsor, a 50 word write-up, and contact details for the sponsor and live presentation time to attendees. Check out this example of a sponsor powerpoint.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Tami Sakell for more details.