Our industry, our impact, our story.
NRF’s Retail Advocates Summit — the retail industry’s premier advocacy event — came back and was more exciting and innovative than ever in 2022.
This event gave retailers a seat at the table to directly connect with policymakers, hear retail’s story and celebrate contributions to advocacy. The 2022 Retail Advocates Summit also featured The Retail Experience.
View the full photo gallery from the event.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- 3:00 PM Registration opens
- 6:30 PM Dinner hosted by RetailPAC (member-only, contact Dakota Jackson for details)
Thursday, July 28, 2022
- 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM Breakfast keynote
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM The Retail Experience
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM Capitol Hill meetings (in-person or virtual)
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Heroes of Main Street Reception
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM America’s Retail Champions & Industry Celebration Dinner
The Retail Experience is an interactive, educational showcase designed to take policymakers through an interactive journey of the retail industry at six immersive exhibits that demonstrate retail’s role in driving the economy, providing jobs and impacting lives and communities across the country.
NRF’s America’s Retail Champions program celebrates small retailers who are exceptional champions for retail and the communities they serve.
The Retail Advocates Summit is open to retailers and state retail association affiliates who are passionate advocates for retailers and their workers.
- $0 – NRF member retailer rate
- $500 – Non-member retailer rate (includes automatic enrollment in NRF membership for retailers who meet NRF’s small retailer criteria)