Our industry, our impact, our story.
NRF’s Retail Advocates Summit — the retail industry’s premier advocacy event — is back and more exciting and innovative than ever.
This event gives retailers a seat at the table to directly connect with policymakers, tells retail’s story and celebrates contributions to advocacy.
The 2022 Retail Advocates Summit is set to feature The Retail Experience, which gives retailers the opportunity to show Capitol Hill who we are as an industry.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Registration open
- Dinner hosted by RetailPAC (member-only)
Thursday, July 28, 2022
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Breakfast keynote & rally
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM The Retail Experience
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM Capitol Hill meetings (in-person or virtual)
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Heroes of Main Street Reception
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM America’s Retail Champions & Industry Celebration Dinner
NRF’s America’s Retail Champions program provides a limited number of travel scholarships to attend the Retail Advocates Summit to small business retailers who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to retail advocacy.
The Retail Advocates Summit is open to retailers and state retail association affiliates who are passionate advocates for retailers and their workers.
- $0 – NRF member retailer rate
- $500 – Non-member retailer rate (includes automatic enrollment in NRF membership for retailers who meet NRF’s small retailer criteria)
Registration for the Retail Advocates Summit is now open. REGISTER NOW