Win a free trip to the Retail Advocates Summit in D.C.!
Do you love advocating for retail and sharing the story of your small business? You could be one of NRF’s 2022 America’s Retail Champions!
NRF is looking for the most passionate small retailers to bring to Washington, D.C., and share their stories with leading policymakers at the 2022 Retail Advocates Summit, July 27-28, 2022. The Retail Advocates Summit convenes retailers and industry leaders in Washington, D.C., to share retail’s impact with the people who make decisions every day that affect retailers and our workers.
A limited number of U.S. small retailers will be selected as champions for the program, five will be selected as finalists and only one will be named as the 2022 America’s Retail Champion on July 28 at an industry celebration dinner at the Retail Advocates Summit.
The 2022 champions will receive:
- A travel scholarship to Washington, D.C., to attend the Retail Advocates Summit (July 27-28, 2022), which will cover attendees’ travel and lodging
- Networking opportunities with members of Congress and retail industry leaders from large and small brands
- Brand recognition and promotion through a curated product display at The Retail Experience at RAS 2022
- Recognition for contributions to advocacy at a special dinner
- Contest opens for submissions on April 11, 2022
- Submissions are due by May 20, 2022
- Must be a U.S.-based small retailer with revenue under $21 million and less than 500 employees
- Must have demonstrated desire to advocate for retail
- Must submit a complete application which includes narrative responses and willingness to record video testimonial upon selection
See contest rules for complete information.