NRF hosts regional events exclusively for retailers to get together, network, learn and enjoy a relaxing meal in a great local restaurant. Target audiences for these events include all retailers — with title levels manager and up — who have digital, ecommerce, innovation, marketing, supply chain, and technology roles.
Our events are a unique opportunity to meet retailers in a one-on-one setting. Email Tami Sakell for more information.
- Sponsor may bring three attendees (employees from your company.)
- Sponsor may bring a gift item to hand out.
- Sponsor can provide a three-minute introduction before breakfast or dinner.
- NRF will also send invitations to a list of US-based contacts provided by sponsor (max of 75 retailers.)
- Sponsor logo is included on any event signage, webpage, or marketing materials promoting the dinner.
- Sponsor will receive a list of dinner attendees' company and job title.
- Speaker can raffle off a gift to collect business cards. Gift must have a value of at least $150.
- NRF will send a follow up note to all attendees and can include a link to the sponsor website and contact information for sponsor representatives who attend the dinner. Note will be sent within one week of the dinner date.
- NRF will come up with a topic/theme for a potential speaker. Speaker will provide a 15-30 minute thought leadership presentation during event. Sponsor may provide suggestion for speaker based off topic provided by NRF.*
- Sponsor has the opportunity to introduce speaker at event.*
*Please note: the last two benefits are only for dinners with topic presentations.
Alex and Ani, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Blue Nile, Costco, Dollar Shave Club, Etsy, Hayneedle, Macy's, McDonald's, Nike, Nordstrom, REI, RocksBox, Shutterfly, Sur La Table, Teleflora, Tiffany & Co., Wayfair, Williams-Sonoma, Zumiez.
NRF Pop-ups dates and locations
- Los Angeles, CA: March 5, 2020
- Networking & dinner
- Columbus, OH: April 7, 2020
- Breakfast & Omnichannel excellence presentation
- New York, NY: September 10, 2020
- Dinner & China Market Places presentation
- San Francisco, CA: September 15, 2020
- Dinner & Data Privacy presentation
- Nashville, TN: February 4, 2021
- Dinner & Supply Chain presentation
Networking: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Dinner: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
*Agenda schedule subject to change based on event time and location.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to Associate (non-retail) members and are limited to one (1) event between March 2020 and February 2021. For more information, email Tami Sakell, senior director of exhibit and sponsorship sales or call 202-661-3044.