Where: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
The National Retail Federation (NRF) has represented retail for over a century. Every day, we passionately stand up for the people, policies and ideas that help retail thrive. As the nation’s largest private-sector employer, retail contributes $2.6 trillion to the annual gross domestic product (GDP). No other industry comes close. Wherever the industry goes, the nation follows — so we’re committed to helping retail go further.
- Earn valuable experience and make meaningful contributions.
- Work on projects both independently and as part of a team in a friendly, collegial environment.
- Learn about areas of interest to you, such as government relations, communications and public affairs, marketing and more.
- Gain insight and a different perspective of retail and see what it’s like to work for a team that celebrates, educates and inspires the retail industry.
- Internships are paid.
- A rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines, yet comfortable with collaborating with others. Some days you’ll work independently, other days you will be highly engaged in teamwork.
- A great communicator. Whether it’s a tweet, one-pager or short email - strong writing skills are a must.
- Knowledgeable of Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Outlook, and social media platforms.
- Professional with a positive and passionate attitude.
National Retail Federation (NRF) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NRF is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. NRF will not discriminate because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.