Floating Share Widget
The Shop.org Think Tank identifies emerging trends, business models, technologies and strategies that will shape the future of online retail and the role of digital in retail.
Recent letters and articles:
- Personalization, Value and Relevance: A Pragmatic Approach (July 2016)
- What the Internet of Things Promises Retailers (September 2015)
- The Promises and Perils of Online Retail Marketplaces (March 2015)
- The Shop.org Think Tank debates: What’s driving digital retail in 2015? (January 2015 at Retail's BIG Show)
- "Small Data" is key to mastering "Big Data" (October 2014)
- Open letter to digital professionals (June 2014)
- Open letter to retail CEOs (April 2014)
- Balancing your marketing portfolio in an omnichannel world (January 2014)
- The retail organization of 2023 (October 2013)
- Smartphone strategy (July 2013)
- Same-day delivery (April 2013)
Industry thought leadership
The Shop.org Think Tank is a group of digital retail thought leaders who collaborate to pinpoint common themes and experiences, and suggest ideas and insights for retailers to consider. Group members are selected by a subset of the Shop.org Board of Directors and NRF Digital Council. View a list of committee members.
What’s on your mind?
Suggest a topic or a digital commerce challenge for the Think tank to tackle: Email email@example.com.
Gain insight into the emerging trends and best practices in digital retail. Shop.org's original research is conducted in partnership with leading research companies.