NRF has been conducting its annual Mother’s Day survey since 2003 to see how Americans will celebrate “mom” on her special day each spring.
- 2021: Mother’s Day Spending to Total $28.1 Billion
- 2020: 3 ways the coronavirus is changing how we think about Mother’s Day
- 2019: Mother’s Day expected to deliver highest consumer spending to date
- 2018: Mother’s Day spending to reach $23.1 billion
- 2017: Mother’s Day spending to reach record-high $23.6 billion
- 2016: Americans to spoil mom with jewelry, electronics and special outings
- 2015: Families spending more than ever on mom
Results of the Mother’s Day spending survey are released each year in late April.