Digital Retail (Shop.org)
Floating Share Widget
Shop.org is a community that’s truly “by the member, for the member.” This is THE place to connect with retailers and industry pros who know and love the world of digital retail.
Join us at Retail’s Digital Summit
Shop.org’s signature event, Retail’s Digital Summit, brings 5,000 of the industry’s brightest minds together for unparalleled networking and game-changing ideas.
Join us in Dallas, Sept. 26-28, to connect with people and technologies that will take your marketing, branding, social, mobile and conversion to a whole new level.
There’s something for all types of digital disrupters at the Summit. Check out our curated lists of sessions, programs and resources that are perfect for Marketing Mavericks, Omnichannel Champions, Experience Ninjas and Captains of E-commerce.
Who you’ll meet
Thousands of decision makers from more than 600 companies and 27 countries attended the Summit in 2015. Here are just a few of the amazing retail brands attending this year’s event.
Our speakers come from top retail brands (including Sephora, Shinola and JCPenney), technology heavyweights (including Facebook, Google and Pinterest) and innovative startups (including True&Co., Kidbox and Grubhub). On the keynote stage, you’ll also hear from Girls Who Code founder and CEO Reshma Saujani, comedian and podcast host Marc Maron and renowned physicist and futurist Michio Kaku.
If you’re looking for the next big thing, look no further than Shop.org’s Digital Commerce Startup of the Year competition. Three finalists — imageSurge, Netra and RangeMe — will pitch a panel of venture capitalists, retailers and industry experts in an effort to win the top prize.
What you’ll learn
The agenda is packed with 30+ keynotes, breakout sessions and presentations on the EXPO stage — covering topics and themes like cross-border e-commerce, customer experience, cutting edge digital, mobile, marketing and omnichannel retail.
Outside of sessions, you’ll also learn about best practices and next-level innovations during networking events, EXPO breaks, “Doctor Is In” website critiques and “Meet the Speaker” programs. Add the Digital Marketing Workshop to your registration, and you’ll be unstoppable when you get back to the office.
Where you’ll be
From art and history to sports and shopping … Dallas has something for everyone. While you’re in town for Retail’s Digital Summit at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas, make plans to enjoy nearby attractions. Here are just a few ideas:
- Take in a show or visit a museum in the Dallas Arts District, “the largest contiguous urban arts district in the nation.” (Everything is bigger in Texas.)
- Explore the life, death and legacy of President John F. Kennedy at the Sixth Floor Museum, overlooking Dealey Plaza and its infamous grassy knoll.
- Book a tour of AT&T Stadium, the largest domed structure in the world and home to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Enjoy an evening in Bishop Arts District, a vibrant neighborhood with more than 60 independent shops, restaurants, bars and galleries.
- Extend your stay and get a big dose of Texan culture at the State Fair of Texas. The annual agricultural fair begins Friday, September 30.
More from Shop.org
Shop.org provides resources and opportunities — beyond Retail’s Digital Summit — to digital retailers and the companies that serve them.
- Research and reports – Our highly regarded original research includes the State of Retailing Online studies, Think Tank articles and post-event Playbooks. See all of the Shop.org resources available for download in NRF’s Retail Library.
- Shop.org SmartBrief – Our free, daily email newsletter for online and multichannel retailers provides a concise summary of the day’s most important news stories impacting our industry. Preview and subscribe to the newsletter.
- Regional Dinners – Shop.org Digital Dinners are held throughout the year and offer retailers opportunities to connect with industry peers from around the world. Registration is free for retailers but space is limited. View all upcoming dinners.
Shop.org members support the digital retail community with their commitment, energy and creativity. We’re especially grateful for members who go the extra mile to serve on committees like the NRF Digital Council, our Board of Directors and Think Tank.
Learn more about becoming a member of the industry’s largest, most vibrant online retail community.
- Chain Restaurants (NCCR)
- Digital Retail (Shop.org)
- Human Resources
- Industry Partner
- Loss Prevention
- Small Business
- Supply Chain
Connect with digital retailers in your city.
Join more than 5,000 digital retail professionals as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world at Retail's Digital Summit, to be held September 26 - 28 in Dallas.
The latest online and multichannel retail news, delivered to your inbox each weekday.
Retailers that want to stay relevant to modern consumers are rethinking every aspect of the shopping experience, and NRF’s playbooks offer a quick summary of ideas and tactics that can inspire innovation.