Case Study: NEXCOM - Building the Foundation for an Integrated Digital Experience
Floating Share Widget
Floating Rate Widget
RATE THIS ARTICLE
BE THE FIRST TO RATE THIS ARTICLE
This second case study in our series explores how NEXCOM (U.S. Navy Exchange) has navigated the early challenges developing cross-channel organization and processes, with a particular focus on the merchandising, marketing and IT teams.
NRF Members can download a copy by following this link.
- Monthly Economic Review: The importance of job openings and hiring data
- Revzilla reinvents the shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts
- Back-to-school trends update: A look at last-minute promotions
- Connecticut retailers make their mark on the state’s culture and communities
- Small business retail is a big deal in Massachusetts